-

-

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Eve...Nov 23rd

Wow, I cannot believe that tomorrow is thanksgiving already!!!! This little project of mine has seemed to pass the month by quite quickly. I am thankful for the word of God written in scriptures. I guess, along with that, is that I am thankful for all of the men and women that listened to the promptings of the Holy Spirit, and wrote all of the things that I base my life and my values on today. What a miraculous and incredible work! What a wholly daunting task undertaken by those who God called! I am grateful that they accepted the task so that I might have a knowledge of their doings and of all the wonderful insights the scriptures give to us. I truly believe that what they have written is the word of God, and that it is meant for all to hear, and all to adhere to. The scriptures have enriched my life in countless ways, and helped me through many a trial and hard time, and I am so thankful for that! What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment