-

-

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thankfulness...Nov 16th

Today I am thankful to be a mom! I love my little Shiloh, and I feel so blessed to be able to teach and care for him. I also feel like the minute I became a mom, I was blessed with a little more charity and the ability to finally start thinking of someone else instead of myself. It wasn't necessarily an easy transition, but it is the best one that has ever happened to me, and I feel so blessed to be able to share that with my Kenny who is an awesome daddy. I am also thankful that I got to witness the incredible transformation of Kenny from just hubby to hubby and daddy. He is a great daddy (and hubby too). What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. Amen Brittani. Parenthood (and motherhood specifically) does amazing things for us that we can't imagine and maybe couldn't learn any other way.

    ReplyDelete