-

-

Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween 2011

I do have to say that this Halloween was an absolute bummer!!!! We usually have a grand dinner with lots of decorations, lots of friends, lots of haunted food, and lots of costumes.... This year we didn't have any decorations, nowhere to have a dinner party, no pumpkins, and the only costume was Shiloh's, in which he wasn't dressed in until right before bed because we thought we should at least create some sort of picture memory for him and I already bought the costume. If any of you know me, you know how out of character this Halloween was for me. In fact, when telling my little sister Chandi that I wasn't doing anything, she commented, "Sister, you HAVE to dress up or something, if you don't, you might cease to be Brittani!" Don't worry folks, I am still here and as far as I can tell I am still Brittani...but I was pretty bitter about the no Halloween fun for a few days after. (this is why it has taken me so long to post, I didn't want to rehash the bitter all over again) Next year I am going to rock it out and do double duty. Sorry Kenny, I know it isn't you favorite holiday, but you got the year off!!

Here is our cute little Zebra


Here is the cute little tail and mane


I had to include this one because it is Shiloh trying to pull off the costume, but instead he is pulling his head down to the ground. It was really funny.

4 comments:

  1. Oh it looks like Shiloh has his dad's genes. No fun wearing a costume! He looks ADORABLE tho!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhh, he looks adorable. Hope you can have as awesome of a Halloween as you want to next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the bummer Halloween. Shiloh is so cute! Weren't you tempted to take him trick-or-treating just to show him off? Guess that would be crazy since he can't eat candy yet. Well it will get funner the older he gets, no matter how big of a party you throw or don't, at least Shiloh will get excited about it in a couple years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable little zebra Shiloh is! Maybe the costume will fit him next year....or NOT! Little baby...??? will get to wear it next year!

    ReplyDelete