-

-

Saturday, November 12, 2011

I am thankful for.... Nov 12th

Today I am grateful for my voice. There are so many things I can do with it. I can sing my child to sleep. I can have a wonderful conversation with a friend. I can chat with my husband about his day at work. I can let someone know what I want, or what I don't want. I can bear my testimony at church. I can call a friend or family member on the phone hundreds or thousands of miles away and still be able to communicate with them. I can also say things as I would say them. I know that seems a little confusing, but if I didn't have my own voice, I would never be able to get my exact point across and articulate exactly how I feel to my loved ones. I am also able to pray with my voice. Although, I could silently say a prayer, without a voice I would never feel that wonderful feeling of praying out loud and knowing that I will be heard. If I didn't have a voice I wouldn't be able to any of these things, and I am so grateful for it! What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

  1. Sisters are particularly wonderful. I never cease to be thankful for mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for rain. We get it so rarely, and right now it is raining lightly. I cools off the earth, makes things grow, and generally makes life possible! It is making my lettuce, radishes, and spinach grow right now! Thanks Brittani for this wonderful idea and reminder of all our blessings.

    ReplyDelete