-

-

Friday, November 11, 2011

Gratitude... November 11th

Today I am thankful for books. They teach us so much. They can help us relate to different situations by giving us a look into someone else's mind, they can teach us things we need to know about the world around us, They can helps us learn from the past, and they are also something quite fulfilling to pass the time. It is quite funny that I as I get older I have even begun to be thankful for, and enjoy textbooks ( as long as I am not going to be tested on the material and just get to learn for the pure joy of learning) I am grateful for them in all of their many different forms. What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

  1. Can I say ditto on books? I love 'em too! Right now I am re-reading Jane Eyre (read it about 15 years ago) and it is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. I can't say I've read any textbooks lately but I enjoy learning from all sorts of religious, self-help and historical books. And I just love reading for the pure pleasure of it as well. Even if I DON'T learn anything!

    ReplyDelete