-

-

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving...Nov 24th

Today I am thankful for my family....

Kenny- I am thankful for him because he is the love of my life. He works to provide for me and Shiloh. He is my best friend and he makes me laugh, even if I am in a bad mood. We always have fun together no matter what!

Shiloh-He is such a cutie and has changed my life in a lot of ways. I am thankful for his giggle. I am thankful for all that he has taught me about life and about myself.

Little Bean-Just thankful that I can have another one :)

My Mom-I thankful for her friendship, we have fun together, and I am so glad that she is in town to share Thanksgiving with me.

My Dad-I am thankful for him and his ability to be so giving. It never ceases to amaze me

Cami-I am thankful for Cami and all of the good advice she gives me, even if I need a sister moment and she is at work, she still answers the phone and gives me all of time she can.

Paul-I am thankful for Paul's ability to laugh at almost anything, it is great for times when I need it (Turtle Power)

Bryce-I am thankful for such a fun pal, who will not judge me, and is just my friend no matter if we have a differing opinion or not

Kristy-I am thankful for Kristy because she is always the first one to volunteer to help me or anyone else out.

Chandi- I am grateful for Chandi because she always makes me laugh! I can be having the worst day ever, and she will find a way to make me giggle.

Jordan-I am thankful for Jordan because he is such a funny sweet helpful guy. He makes my sis so happy.

My Tucson mom-I am grateful for Jonna Lu because she always makes me feel important and loved and like I am part of the family.

Pops-I am grateful for Pops because he is so great with all of his grandkids and it teaches me to be more loving towards children.

Rachael-I am thankful for her because she never forgets to remember us. She always keeps us informed and invites us to dinners.

Ismael-He is always willing to help when there is something he can help us out with.

Sienna-I am so thankful for her fun stories and bubbly personality

Maya-I am thankful that Maya always comes and sits by me and gives me hugs when I am there.

Tessia-I am grateful for Tessia's zest for life. We could all use a little more of it :)

Heather-I am grateful that I can call Heather up anytime. She is such a good friend to me and someone who is there, always.

Eric-I am grateful for Eric because of his adventurous nature and all of the fun outings he takes us on in the great outdoors.

Mason-I am grateful for what a great young man he has turned into and he always comes and says hi and gives me hug.

Renee-I am grateful for Renee because she is just so great with animals, and she always is so imaginative.

Colby-I am grateful for Colby because he always wants to wrestle and have fun

Sadie-I am thankful for Sadie because she is so positive and she just loves to love people!

Janelle-I am thankful for Janelle and how she is so easy to be around. I have never felt unwanted around her.

Brad-I am thankful for Brad because he is always willing to have a conversation with me, he is very easy to talk to

Camille-I am grateful for Camille because she always reminds me that every girl is a princess.

Maddie-I am thankful for Maddie because she has the sweetest smile.

Spencer-I am thankful for him because he is a load of fun and so playful.

Rebecca-I haven't met her yet, but I am thankful for her because she is so good for her mommy.

I love you all! Thank you for being in my life! I am grateful for you all for so many more reasons than the ones that I posted! Thanks for being in my life.

5 comments:

  1. thank you. That was quite the feat to remember everyone & have something meaningful to say about each one. That was so sweet. We love you & miss you Brittani.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for you and your beautiful little family! I too am grateful we are friends. You bring joy to my life!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brittani, thank you so much for your thoughtful sentiments. Wow, that's a lot of family to recognize! We love you too, and are thankful for the beautiful daughter, wife, and mother you are. Shiloh and Kenny are blessed to have you. And we are blessed to have you all. Happy Thanksgiving.
    MOM W

    ReplyDelete
  4. Britt- You are amazing. We miss you like CRAZY!!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so absolutely thoughtful of you to list all of us. I read it to my kids and they thought it was amazing that someone would blog about them. THANKS!! PS can you text me your address?

    ReplyDelete