-

-

Friday, January 27, 2012

Soy+Shiloh=Joy


So far so good with the soy regimen going on over here. I actually described Shiloh's behavior yesterday as angelic. That hasn't happened in a while. He must have just been feeling so bad that all he wanted to was cry and be held. Poor guy. So glad that I figured all of this out before the 2 hour car ride and then the 3 hour plane ride tomorrow! Just thought I would update everyone. And seriously, Thank you for all of the concern and well wishes. When nothing else is going your way, it is always nice to know that people care! (This pic has nothing to do with this post other than it was a moment of pure joy on Shiloh's face, and it is one of my favorite pics of him)

2 comments:

  1. Oh man poor mommy and poor Shiloh's tummy. I am going to recommend something that you guys look into because I know you are alternative kind of people. Have you heard of NAET? Our friends had a daughter that was allergic to milk. It is a really hard food to be allergic to because that means no cheese, no ice cream, no to a lot of things. So they tried to not give her dairy but she still had tummy problems and didn't gain much weight for the first 5 years of her life.

    Well they heard about this muscle testing to find allergies. I don't know the specifics but they got her tested and they found her allergy to milk. Well with some sort of muscle therapy and staying away from milk for 24 hours (like she couldn't come within 25 ft of it) she is now cured. Totally sounds out there, but it is true. This NAET dr also cured their other child of egg allergies. Like I said kind of out there, but having a big allergy like milk sometimes is worth trying "strange" things to get rid of it. Just wanted to throw that out there. We can talk more when you get here if you are interested. If not just nicely ignore this comment :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely have to look into it. I have heard of stranger things curing stranger ailments. :) I am going to the doc when we get back from Utah for his 1 year appt. and I am going to make sure it is an allergy or find out what it is. Hopefully we can figure some stuff out. For right now I am just glad he is feeling better and that he isn't puking all over me. Not the best scenario for a pregnant lady. Thanks for the information. I am going to look into it for sure.

      Delete