-

-

Monday, January 23, 2012

Pouty Purple

This is what my mom would call us when we were younger and were whining about things... a pouty purple. Well, I have one on my hands. I guess, if you count me, we have two. My happy Shiloh has decided that he wants to be a pouty purple for about the past two weeks, which makes me a tad bit of a pouty purple myself. I get that we moved, and given he was sick for one day this week, but he just cries and cries unless I pick him up and carry him around. He won't walk around with us or crawl around and play with his toys. I am already carrying around a baby, and for me, since I am a bit of a wimp, I can't seem to carry him all day too. I am not exaggerating at all. I can't even put him down to get him milk or open a can. He lays on the floor and cries or holds onto my leg and pulls or gets dragged across the floor as I walk to grab something else. I might say that it is getting a little comical around here, especially if you are trying to imagine a pregnant lady dragging around a 1 year old all whilst he is screaming, but I am being way too much of a pouty purple to admit that. Any suggestions to reverse this pouty purple problem in me or my child it would be much appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. I wish I had a great idea for you....but I don't. Just sympathy. Tommy was really clingy when I was pregnant and it was brutal. I can only imagine moving on top of it. The only thing that gives me hope in times like that is KNOWING that it will eventually stop. One way or another. Because I guarantee you will not have a 13 year old clinging to your leg while you drag him around all day. (At least not every day...) :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it! I just have to make it 11 more years.. ;)

      Delete
  2. I didn't know you were pregnant!!! That's so great!!! Somehow I missed that post. I'm so sorry about the little whiner.lol. I know the feeling, but I'm sure it's much harder while you're pregnant. Hopefully he'll be over it soon!!!! I hope you aren't as sick this time!!! It sounds like you've been feeling better:) I'm so glad!!!

    ReplyDelete