-

-

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The new house...well what we are working on at lest.



We have been working very hard on painting and redoing some of the flooring in the new house. I will post more pics of the house when it is finished, but here are few pics of the progress being made. The pictures really just look like a mess, but I promise there is actual progress being made.
This is a pic of the master bedroom. Originally we were going to change the paint color, but we decided that we liked it.
Here is a preview of the kitchen. I have always wanted green cabinets. So here they are.

I know that I didn't post many pics, but I posted a few to hold you all over until we finally get the place in order and take real pics.
We also have now finished the flooring in the kitchen as of last night. I don't have any pics yet, but soon... very soon. We are excited to get in there this weekend. Can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. Brittani!! I'm so glad you left that comment on my blog!!! Congratulations on baby #2!!! And your house looks amazing!! You'll have to let me know when you're here and cami, you, and i can get together!!! OH! Be prepared to be blogstalked now! :oD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving it! Can't wait to see the floor and the living room!

    ReplyDelete