-

-

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy Thursday!

I have been reminiscing a lot about childhood lately, mostly because we are going to Utah this weekend and I get to see my family. I have been having all sorts of home sickness and so I started to think back to when we were all at home and all of the craziness that it ensured. Lots of fun and sometimes dramatic craziness. This led me to looking at a few pics of the fam when we were younger... a lot younger. So I decided to to post this little gem of a pic for your viewing pleasure. Happy Thursday all!
(p.s. Sorry sibs for the embarrassing childhood shot, but since only one of you checks my blog I figures I wouldn't receive that much much back lash;))

5 comments:

  1. that is a cute pic of you guys!!! i'm guessing balloon festive in provo? travel safe, and if there's time while you're here I'd love to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Brittani! I don't think I've ever seen pictures of you before you met Kenny. You are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO fun. How long ago was that. Cami still looks the same, but you look so young. And can that really be Shandi? (sorry if I spelled that wrong!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe I was a freshman or sophomore in that pic, but I am not certain. So crazy. And yes, that really is Chandi!

      Delete