-

-

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Random Stuff

So I have some random shots of the boy either being cute or getting into trouble. None of them were really pics that I could blog about all on there own, however I still wanted them to be on the blog for memory's sake, and so that you could all see how cute and mischievous he is:)

He is such a funny kid. He loves to get into my office supplies and to play with the printer. Of course this is always done with close supervision. I CAN"T wait til I am somewhere that I can actually child-proof things.

What a cute little face. His hair was crazy this day. I took a ton of pics, but I am just posting my favorite one.


Can we say flexible? When he first started to go from belly to sitting up, Shiloh always ended up in the straddles. I was lucky enough to catch on camera one day. He never stayed in that position long.

1 comment:

  1. What a handsome, cute little man! It will be hard to get another one that cute! What if you have a girl that looks just like Kenny....a turn around! Hope the house is progressing this week! Hope you're feeling a bit better Brittani. Love Mom W

    ReplyDelete