-

-

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Our first snowfall of the winter

Early in December, we had our first snowfall. It has been the only snow fall so far this winter. I am sure we are just being spoiled, but I am really liking it. (Also, on the plus side to no snow, we were able to get the septic tank installed at the house we just bought, so it was really a blessing) The snow that came was super powdery, and barely even covered the ground, but it was beautiful. We decided to have Shiloh go outside and try it out. He was a little afraid of it, but not as afraid of it as he was the Christmas tree, so I count it as a complete success! We didn't stay out long because it was freezing. But we had to document it.
I love my little cutie, even if he is afraid of most winter things. I am sure by next year, I am going to be wishing he was more afraid of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment