-

-

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

13 weeks...heading into the 2nd trimester!



Disclaimer: Please don't ask if I am having twins or say something along the lines of, "You're Showing already?!" or "You're getting so big!" For some reason I am super sensitive this time around, and have already gotten those comments, and they made me cry, really really hard.

So, I was looking back at pictures from when I was pregnant with Shiloh...all 4 of them, and decided that I should better document this pregnancy. I am making no promises, but I will try to get more than 4 pictures of me pregnant:) So here it is. Me at 13 weeks...


10 comments:

  1. All I have to say is you look beautiful. I personally think that people who ask questions about twins should be asked back a slightly rude question so that they realize the question about twins is not appropriate. People can be so insensitive and the weird thing is that they don't really even realize that is a rude question. BTW don't be hard on yourself because with each pregnancy your body just knows what it is doing and you start to look pregnant earlier. So showing earlier is totally normal. I start showing the moment I conceive :) But really you have that beautiful pregnancy glow! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks soooo much Janelle. Totally needed that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should be allowed to smack people when they ask things like that. If I had a dollar for every "you are huge!" or "are you having twins" comment -- I would be a very rich woman. But Janelle is right, you do look beautiful and NOT huge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, but with Shiloh I was not nearly as sensitive. I would get mad, but just let it go. This time around, I am totally emotional about it. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Brittani!! That is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey this is Colin, not Marissa. Congratulations! I can't believe you are expecting again, that's awesome. I bet Shiloh is excited to have a sibling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get the Freak out of here!!!!!!!! You're prego again???? HOLY SMOKES we need to talk more. I suck as a friend. I'm so so so excited for you!! Congrats! You look amazing, by the way. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful! You are a beautiful pregnant woman.....NOT because I am your mom but because it is TRUE!

    ReplyDelete