-

-

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Interruption in the blog catching up....

Two things that I would like to blog about....

First my nephews are here!!!!!! Benjamin Paul and Crew Russell Hutton were born on Monday. They are happy and healthy and big for twins. They both weighed the exact same... 6 lbs. 9 oz. Congrats to my sis and her hubs. They deserve the new little babes and I am glad that everything with the adoption went through smoothly. We cannot be more thankful for the blessing of adoption and for their birth mom who selflessly thought of the boys, which resulted in my sister and bro-in-law having the opportunity to become parents. Truly a miracle.

Second is a short list of some things that I don't think should happen to a pregnant lady, or really anybody for that matter, in the which all happened to me today. (complaining involved , so skip it if you don't want to hear it:) )
1. A pregnant lady should never wake up with a kinked neck that makes it impossible to move her right arm for a few hours, or her neck, and gives her a headache.
2.A pregnant lady should never be allowed to fall down the stairs (It was only two, but it was on the cement in the rain before 7 am).
3. A pregnant lady should never be let to twist her ankle until it pops falling down said stairs, leaving her limping, swollen, and bruised.
4. Also, a pregnant lady should not have to endure trying to fall to the side because of fear of falling on her stomach, thus ending in the result of a very bruised and skinned hand which took the impact first before everything else.

I did not die. My baby is just fine. But man! I hurt! and I am having hard time keeping up with Shiloh. Luckily, Kenny only had to go to work for 5 hours, and a good friend of mine came over for an hour and a half to chase Shiloh for me. Sorry for the complaint, but I just thought I should note to everyone that this should not be allowed to happen. ;) I guess I was overdue for another Brittani klutzy moment.... I should have been expecting it.

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your fall. OUCH!!!! Poor thing. I agree...that should not be allowed to happen.

    And congrats to your sister. That is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps... if anyone would like to take a look at the twins, they are on my moms blog russellsreader.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry for passing that clutzy gene on to you! That being said, your dad also had the gene from childhood until early adulthood. Some how he grew out of the gene, mine got worse as I aged. Hope you're more like your dad! I wish I were there to help you out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I am not nearby to take on Shiloh for a while. Are you feeling better by now? I am kinda behind on reading email so this is old news, but sometimes those ankle things can take a while to get better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My ankle is working on getting better. It is in a brace. I don't have to use the cane as much anymore. it is actually healing really quickly. (Thanks to a priesthood blessing if you ask me) I think by the end of next week it will be as good as new.

    ReplyDelete