-

-

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Getting Antsy...

I was just taking a gander at our pictures of the garden that we planted last year, you know, the one we had to leave right before harvest time to move to Missouri? Well, I really want to get going on another one. A bigger one. A new and improved one. Can't wait!
Here are few of the pics we took of the garden from last year... Hopefully we can figure out the new area and all of the produce that grows well around here. Also, hopefully we will actually get to partake in some of the goodness instead of leaving it behind.



4 comments:

  1. I can only imagine how awesome this garden will be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks. I have been trying on new blog looks for the past month and decided that I just really want spring to be here, so I made my blog be spring until it actually shows up :)

      Delete
    2. Wow, you are fabulous gardners! I bet it will be even better there with the humidity and longer growing season! When do you plant there? The lettuce and spinach look so familiar...mine is just finishing off. We will pull everything up before we come to Missouri. Can't wait to see you all.

      Delete