-

-

Sunday, January 13, 2013

The Winter post...and bringing us up to speed.


Man do I feel much better about my blog. Granted, it's not the way I anticipated the last 6 months of our life going on the blog, but hey, it is all on here. I will try and do some more posts that highlight specific events or something, but I am making no promises! Winter has been eventful. We have had a lot of fun and A LOT of sickness. We have had snow and handful of times, and then we have also swung back up in to the mid 60's, and every temp in between. We have tried to venture out as much as possible, but with sick kiddos, we have been playing it safe. I am done with sickness for the winter I tell ya. Christmas was quiet with just our small little family here and no visitors. We did things a little unconventionally, but we loved it all the same. Kenny managed to get some time off of work for a day or two in all of the craziness, so we were happy to have him around. Here's to having a more caught up blog. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for "catch-up" blogging. I need to finish my holiday stuff. I loved looking at all your fun pictures. Cute kids! Cute hair (you!) and lots of fun adventures. Thanks for sharing. I hardly recognize Eli in those later pictures. He has changed so much since we saw him in last fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, looks like Eli is changing fast and catching up to Shiloh in cuteness. You guys are such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can't believe how big Eli is looking. Next time we see him he will be walking! Weird to think.

    ReplyDelete