-

-

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Leaves are falling all around...or have already fallen and been covered by snow, but this is our Fall 2012 post.


This fall brought a renewal of life for our family. I know that Spring is usually the beginning of, well, new beginnings, but for me I was finally starting to get the hang of being a mom of two. To top things off, I also Love everything about Autumn, including Halloween. We ventured out and had many Autumnal excursions. We had a Halloween party with my good friend, Kaci, and her hubby and boys. This was such a highlight of the season. We also went to the Hartsburg pumpkin festival. This is quickly becoming a family tradition for us. We went to our friends church and did trunk or treat. We actually won the car decorating contest. We carved pumpkins. We went for walks in the woods to look at the colors of the leaves. We really just enjoyed being back together as a family, enjoyed friends, and enjoyed the really great weather.

1 comment:

  1. Brittani, I hope this comes up. I've tried to post on each of your new blog entries, but it won't give me a "post a comment" like it did here. I have loved reading all of your stories and feasting on the pictures of those cute, handsome boys! I can't get enough. I posted on one from school today, but I see here at home that it didn't "stick". Anyway, you sure have a clever way with words, and I love your blogs. Give the boys a kiss from Grannie.

    ReplyDelete