-

-

Monday, April 16, 2012

'Til the Cows Come Home (A very belated post)

Our next door neighbors are cows.... I mean literally, there are about four of them.

One of our Kitchen windows overlooks the cow pasture next door. Shiloh spends significant amounts of time there looking at the cows. He moos at them. He points at them and taps at the window over and over again.

He makes me come and look at them.
He feels sheer joy at the sight of them.

Then if they stay in place long enough, he makes daddy walk him outside and over to the fence to see them. It is adorable and pretty much a daily ritual at the Williams' home.
I love living in the country. I also love that our next door neighbors are cows. They are great at being quiet when my kid is asleep. They never tell us that our lawn is too long or to park our car somewhere different. Most of the time I don't notice them at all, except for when my kid is being completely entertained by them. Couldn't ask for a better next door neighbors, really.

2 comments:

  1. You live in little boy heaven! Animals, forest, lots of space and, lest I forget, a TRACTOR! It looks like it has become Williams family heaven! I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want cows for a neighbor too! :) Shiloh is in heaven isn't he.

    ReplyDelete