-

-

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Outside Again

This is Kenny Again

So I decided to get some pics of the Trees we planted and then take some more of tonight's adventures. Brittani had a Relief Society Dinner so Shiloh and I had a Boys night. We had tacos, Shiloh ate 1/2 the amount I ate, but he is not half my size. Hmmmm. He was hungry. Then we went for a walk down our wooded Trail. I decided to try the jogging stroller, which was an adventure because it is not very smooth or gradual, but we made it down. At the bottom we heard water trickling on our property so we searched out and found two water ponds with running water. I took a picture of one. Then we walked down the dirt road that connects to the back of our property and found a stream that crossed the road. I got Shiloh to put his feet in the water and tried to help him throw rocks in the stream, but he just wanted to hold on to his and watch me throw mine. Then we slowly cruised back up the trail and took a few more scenic pictures before bath time. Here are some of the pics.

New Fruit Trees




Going for a Cruise


Stream/pond on our Property




That's the Front of our Pad

View from the Back

View From the Front

Ummm....Apparently I didn't strap him in right on the way back.
There's our truck

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pics. It is nice to be able to visualize more about where you guys are now.

    ReplyDelete