-

-

Monday, October 31, 2011

Shiloh is 9 months old!!! ( well as of yesterday)


Shiloh is my sweet boy. He just smiles so easily and loves to laugh and play! He is definitely turning into a Daddy's boy more and more, and I don't blame him. The Kenny and Shiloh playing together is just so dang cute! Shiloh weighs just under 18 lbs. I know this because we had a hospital trip this month when he had a really high fever that wouldn't go down! Luckily he is feeling much better. He really would prefer to walk holding onto fingers as opposed to doing anything else. He STILL refuses to crawl. I think he is just going to skip it all together! It would be nice if he would crawl and he would be a lot happier, but he doesn't feel the need to crawl since no one else in our household crawls around. He just wants to be a big boy. He is eating a lot better now most of the time which is great. Makes life a little easier for me. I would tell you what his favorite foods are, but he seems to like all of them, which is a plus. He might like yogurt slightly more than the rest, but not by much. He loves to laugh. He loves to drum on things and shake rattles. He loves to listen to music and try to sing along with us. It is adorable. He also loves to make random jibberish outbursts in the middle of sacrament meeting, prayers, or really any other time that calls for reverence or quiet. As his parents we try not laugh, but it is oh so hard! He also is a drool monster!!! I think his shirt will forever be soaked. But he is getting in a couple more teeth and that makes him look more grown up. We have a lot of people tell us he is a big kid for his age and guess that he is closer to 18 months old!!!! I really just think it is because he is tall and has a HUGE head and a lot of hair( in the cutest way possible ). He also loves to be outside. He loves to try and put rocks, stick, leaves, acorns and other such objects in his mouth also... He is such a boy and I love it! Love you my baby boy!

4 comments:

  1. He's so so cute!!! I totally thought he was born like a week or more before Josh. Only 2 days. Shows how slow time goes when you're overdue.lol. They grow up way too fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute! I love the look on his face! I just wanna kiss those baby cheeks! I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie. Thanks for keeping us posted on his growth. That will be funny if he skips crawling and just walks. Glad you guys are having a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the update. We miss him...and all of you.

    ReplyDelete