-

-

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day at the park....

Well the park is at our Apartment complex, and it was more like an hour, but it sounded good for a title. :) These are just a few cute pictures that we took. Shiloh loves sitting and playing in the rocks. I do have to watch him like a hawk to make sure that none of them go into his mouth, but it is nice to enjoy the 70's outside and get some sun.



He thought that being buried in the rocks was pretty cool. This was of course dad's idea. I would have never thought to bury him in the rocks, but dads do always come up with fun things to do .

2 comments:

  1. I thought he was standing by himself at first! He's such a cutie. Love that! Oh and Kenny too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. Is he salivating over the delicious rocks, or does he just slobber a lot like Kenny did as a kid? Lol I think I already know the answer to that question.

    ReplyDelete