-

-

Thursday, January 29, 2015

The varied moods of Eli

I have now done a post about Shiloh, the Birthday Boy, and a post about Micah, the other Birthday Boy.  I figured I couldn't skip the opportunity to update you on my middle boy.  

This change from being the baby of the family to a big brother has been an interesting one for Eli.  It seems that he loves the baby, but he is quite moody.  He will swing from end of the spectrum to the other in no time at all.  This was already common for E, but now it just seems to happen more frequently.

For the most part, Eli is a pretty happy go lucky kind of kid.  He is great at playing on his own. He is great at making believe and getting lost in the fog of childhood.  He loves to laugh and play with Shiloh too, especially if it has anything to do with building, or as he would say it "boding", or if it is playing with cars.  He is loud and cannot quite figure out being quiet.  We are working on our inside voice.

This is usually what we get with Eli.  He is a bit of a ham.

 This is what happens when I can't stop nursing Micah and do exactly what Eli wants me to right then.  There is no patience in the world of a two year old, and unfortunately, that is exactly what having a new baby brother around calls for.
He will get used to it right?

4 comments:

  1. What a cutie-pie. He reminds me so much of Kenny as a toddler. Except blond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From here he looks cute whether happy or sad, but I bet he is requiring a lot of patience from you these days too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only comment on Pop's computer. Mine is just too ancient to take the updated format of the blog I guess. Wanted to say how much I miss those cute boys! Hope Kenny had a nice birthday. Please post some pictures of Micah when you can. He's growing so fast I hardly recognize him when we Skype! I want to print and show my neighbor a picture of my Micah. I think he is bigger than my next door Micah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy! He hasn't changed much, has he. He had such a hard time as an infant too. Well, that's kind of like Cassie. She had a really hard first couple of years and then gradually has gotten easier. She's still my hardest child. It's a good thing she came last or she may have been the ONLY one. LOL! Miss you all! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete