-

-

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Bee Hurt My Nose



Shiloh talks...A LOT..especially when we sit down to eat!  He is very into telling stories and tall tales.  Almost everything that comes out of his mouth is some story or creative imaginative tale.  He also has an impeccable memory.  He will recall things from months ago, even a year ago.  He likes to add these little details into his stories....

Here is one example that happened a few mornings ago at breakfast.  Keep in mind that we were not in any way shape or form talking about this story or anything like it.  It just came to him.

Shiloh:  The bee hurt my nose and it rand away.  It flewd. and and and I am freakeen out in the backyard      That bee it hurt my nose. I'm really happened in the backyard. (I think he meant "it" as opposed to    
"I'm" but I wrote it verbatim)
Kenny: Where is the bee now?
Shiloh:  The mommy bee had a baby in the nest.  The baby was crying in the nest in the mom's body.  That baby had wings.  Those babies most of the time have wings.  Those bees have wings all day.  
Yeah...Yes!

We were laughing so hard.  The truth to the story is that about a week after Eli was born, we were sitting on the back deck.  A bee landed on Shiloh's nose.  He tried to wipe it away.  It stung him on the nose and the arm.  As you can see he loves to embellish!

2 comments:

  1. That is so stinkin cute! Can't wait to see that boy this summer and hear some of his stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! When Camille was that age I just kept the video camera out at meal times because that food must fuel their brain and they come up with some doosies! Keep telling stories smart guy!

    ReplyDelete