-

-

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Brother Tummy Time.


Shiloh hated tummy time as an infant. Eli LOVES it. It is the only position I can leave him in and have him be happy in for more than 5 minutes. These two pics are almost the same, but they are just so darn cute that I had to put both of them on.
Now that Shiloh is older, and has a buddy to do tummy time with, he also loves it.


We do have to make sure that he is supervised, but isn't this an adorable pic of my two boys?

Sometimes he even likes to do it all on his own.

Here is a video of the boys for your viewing pleasure. I know, I really need to put more videos on here. I will work on it.
There is nothing significant about this video other than it was taken at the same time as these pictures and that it is a true indication of both of their personalities. :)

5 comments:

  1. Spencer saw the picture of Shiloh and asked if it was him :) I CANNOT believe how big Eli already looks. They change so much in those first months. It is hard to see him resemble Shiloh at all because of their opposite hair colors. What cute little boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute little boys. And yes they look and are so different now but I bet they will grow up to be best friends (and worst enemies as most brothers are at times)! They are adorable. Thanks for sharing. I'm not good at the video thing either. I think I've done it once, but don't really remember how.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I miss you guys! Eli has gotten so big! They are both so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute! Wow, does Eli have Kenny's hairline...all over the place? Can't believe the long whisps already. Shiloh is so concerned that Eli has his binky....helpful big brother! Miss them!

    ReplyDelete