-

-

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The truth is...

The truth is that I have complained way more than I should have today.

The truth is that I sometimes use my pregnancy as an excuse to not do things that I could do, but just seem to be a little harder than normal.

The truth is that I secretly love it when Shiloh only wants Kenny at the end of the day. I am tired and need a bit of a break.

The truth is that I am a wimp. Kenny is out of town for business just for today and tomorrow, and I have already cried about him being gone, and I will probably cry about it again before I go to sleep.

The truth is that I may, or may not blame crying about Kenny being gone on the fact that I am pregnant, but I would have cried even if I wasn't pregnant.
The truth is that I ate pizza for dinner and right before bed, and I loved it.

The truth is that Shiloh is teething and has a stuffy nose and fever. I feel really bad for him, and another truth about that is that I feel bad for me too when he feels crummy.

The truth is that I should be asleep right now, because Shiloh wakes up at 6 am.

The truth is that I am still afraid of the dark and sleeping by myself and I am 27 years old.

The truth is that this blog post was a really good excuse to stay up a little later so that I didn't have to face sleeping alone or the dark quite yet.

The truth is that I had a bunch of disconnected thoughts that I felt like sharing. None of them really had anything to do with one another or were really worthy of an individual post themselves, so I thought I would share them all in this post.

Good night all! Wish me luck on the sleep front!

1 comment:

  1. Did you get any good sleep? I always blame pregnancy on everything, well when I am pregnant of course. I like these kind of blogs about random "unimportant" everyday feelings. Hope Kenny gets home soon!

    ReplyDelete