-

-

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Our Family Pictures

Right before we left Utah, I had a close friend of mine take our family pictures professionally. She did such an amazing job! It has taken me forever to get them on here, but I figured it is better late than never, right? She also took some really great ones of Shiloh on his own. The crazy (no pun intended) thing about where she took these pictures, is that it was on the grounds of the Utah state mental hospital. When she suggested it, I was a little worried about where we would actually find a good spot there to have the pictures take, but as you can see, it was the perfect spot.


I loved this pic of Shiloh in the Wagon. At this point he wasn't quite sitting up by himself for very long, so Kenny would sit him up and then take his hand away really quick to see if we could get a good shot. It worked out really well.

Emily did some really interesting aging affects to the pics. I really like them. It is amazing with a 7 month old that we could get a picture with all of us smiling.
Just a candid shot of us all playing together.
Daddy and baby! Such a handsome picture if I do say so myself! I am a lucky lady to live with these two guys.
Sweetest face ever!

Again, sweetest face ever!
I love this pic of Kenny and I, although it is kind of reminiscent of an engagement shot.
Who wouldn't want to find that cute guy when they opened up their suitcase?

She did such a great job with our pictures and I am really excited that I will have some great family photos to hang up in our house here Missouri.


5 comments:

  1. Wow Shiloh did do amazingly good. Family pictures usually never turn out as great as you want them to with kids, but yours are great. It helps that you are a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! You guys look great in those colors, and in B&W too. I predict Shiloh is going to win a cute baby contest sometime, just like you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a cutie and did WAY better than I expected him to. I can't imagine now that he is so wiggly that he would do that great again. I think we, by chance, did them just at the right time. If we tried to do them now we would have a bunch of pictures of him hanging up side down or turned backwards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love your pictures. They look amazing. And you are right, you probably timed it just perfectly. Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh he is a looker!! What a darling family you are. Melissa and Steven just told me about Kenny's new job. Hope all is well and its good to catch up with your family on your blog

    ReplyDelete