-

-

Monday, October 13, 2014

I have been on a blogging hiatus... Utah Trip Part 3... FINALLY!

So some of this will be out of order, but I really want to chronicle some of the things that happened between June and now.  It seems daunting, but maybe in a few posts I can get caught up .... AGAIN.  I think that might be the story of this poor blog.

We went to an Aquarium in South Jordan. I was "sea sick" and morning sick the whole time, but the boys loved it!


The boys had a night out at Chuck E Cheese while the girls went shopping!
We went to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point.  I don't know the real name, but this was the biggest hit of the week. Shiloh still talks about it.

Dig Dig Dig

We really had a blast in Utah and the boys got to all sorts of fun things with their cousins on both sides.  When we came home, they were so disappointed that there weren't billions of people waiting to play with them like they ha in Utah.  We loved it!

1 comment:

  1. Just catching up too! It looks like they had a great time! We loved that dinosaur museum a couple of years ago too.

    ReplyDelete