-

-

Friday, May 17, 2013

Shiloh Speak

Shiloh:  Bzzzzzz bzzzzzzz  bzzzzzzz.  I am being a bee mommy.

Me: Oh really?  Can you fly around like a bee, for pretends?

Shiloh: Um.... no I can't fly.  I don't have.... uhh.... I don't have bee feathers

*     *     *     *

I was doing some gardening and Sam came up and started digging in the dirt.

Me: Sam beat it!

Sam leaves and and few minutes later comes back and starts licking Shiloh

Shiloh: Sam, you beat!  I am beating you Sam!

*     *     *     *

I roll Shiloh's sippy across the floor to him.

Shiloh:  (In a very somber voice and a look of disdain) Mommy, please don't throw it.

Me: Oh, Ok, sorry.

Shiloh:  Cuz if you do, you'll be sad, you'll have to go time-out

4 comments:

  1. So stinkin cute! I can't wait to see him (and all of you) this summer. I've missed your blog posts Brittani. I've been meaning and wanting to call you for weeks...we'll see what today brings, maybe I can find a few minutes to call my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. He sure knows how to twist your words to humorous effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun age! Good thing they bring so many smiles to counteract that other emotions they stir in their mothers! Can I call you on Thursday afternoon? We haven't talked in a long time. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete