-

-

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Four Months Old!


Can I just tell you all that I cannot believe that my little baby is already 4 months old!!!!! It is crazy how fast time flies when you have a kid. I feel like I blinked my eyes and then he was four months old. He is all in all a really mellow, happy kid. He smiles easily, sleeps through the night most of the time, and thinks that I am pretty funny.... what more could a mom ask for? He has had his troubles with naps, but what kid doesn't have a few kinks to work out?

Shiloh had his four month old appointment at the doctor's office today. Here are the stats:
Height: 85th percentile (26 inches long)
Weight: 18th percentile (14 lbs.)
Head Size: 80th percentile (17.1 cm)

So he is definitely one tall and skinny kid!!!! He is one cute kid too. He is on the verge of rolling over, especially when he is on his stomach. He HATES tunny time, so it is quite a good motivation to learn how to roll over. I truly expect it any day now. He is a master giggler and it still melts my heart every time. I guess it is the simple things that makes being a mom worth it. It is still hard sometimes, but I sure do love it!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a doll. He's got that tongue rolling talent it looks like! Hmm, he doesn't look skinny...from his face. Well, he's doubled his weight already, so he's doin great. Thanks for brightening up my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sure is a cutie. It was nice to see you guys this weekend and hold that little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is absolutely impossible that he is already 4 months old!! Time flies even faster when you are not the one waking up at night :) He sure is adorable. We are going to be down this weekend for a bit and hope that we can see you all. I will give you a call tomorrow and hope we can work something out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I can personally attest to that.

    ReplyDelete