-

-

Monday, April 25, 2011

My Baby Sister is Married


My little sister Chandi got married this past month. It is so weird to me that she is married. She is the youngest in our family. I kept looking at her thinking, "Is she really old enough to be married?" Then I would realize that I was only one year older when I got married. So weird! Anyway, she is such a beautiful girl, and her wedding was gorgeous. She married Jordan Shepherd. He is a great guy and already fits into the family. I think that he is still getting used our family,since we are little louder and crazier than most families, but he handles us really well :) Congrats to them. (obviously you can tell that I am behind in my blogging since this is from last month.)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your family is having an exciting year! Thanks for sharing the news.

    ReplyDelete