-

-

Friday, July 25, 2014

Utah Trip Part 1


I have a weird affinity for goofy pictures.  I almost always choose them over traditionally posed ones.
During the middle of June we visited Utah.  I have to admit,  I was a bit nervous.  I was feeling sick, I had a 2 and a 3 year old who were going sit in the car for 2 and a half hours, then go through airport security, and then be on a plane for 2 hours.  I knew once we actually got to Utah things would be great, but I was pretty skeptical about the actual getting there part.  We had a miraculous voyage out.  The boys didn't cry once the whole time.  Did you get that? No crying the. whole. time.  It was amazing.

Now on to more exciting things.  We got there on a Friday night, fairly late.  We crashed at my parents house.  The next day, we saw most of Kenny's family.  First we went over to his sister Rachael's house.  She was, unfortunately going to be at girls camp for most of the week while were there, so we wanted to make sure and see her family.  Then we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Jensen's house for dinner.  
One of Ken's sister's families couldn't make it this trip. So sad, but we got all of the cousins that could make it in a group picture.  I just loved the funny faces in the picture above so I had to put it.
Maya and Camille with E

Spencer and Shiloh playing a game.

The two peas in a pod, E and Becca

Shi eating ice cream with the cousins

The boys had soooooo much fun with their cousins.  I have always said that Shiloh thinks he should have been the youngest of seven so that he could have a bunch of older people constantly paying attention to him.  Needless to say he was in heaven.  There was never a lack of older girl cousin attention to be paid to him.  Eli had a lot of fun too. He and Becca hit it off!  They had each other giggling and giggling.  They would hide under tables, play cars, and throw balls at each other.  They seemed to be quite well matched.  It never ceases to amaze me how kids can just become best friends in 5 minutes.  I love it.

I just loved this pic of me and my SIL, Janelle

E eating his cupcake

   
Spencer blowing out his birthday candles
I actually didn't get many pictures of the rest of the people that were there. I am horrible at wanting to stop having fun so that I can take a picture of the fun.  I really need to get better at that, because I always regret not having more pictures of our events and the people we saw.  We had such a fun time, and the fun was just beginning.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got to spend time with the Jensen/Williams clan. Looks like all the cousins had fun with each other. Wish I could have been there. You can always count on ice cream at G-ma Jensen's house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for blogging and putting some of my pictures to good use. So glad we could party with you guys at least that one day. :)

    ReplyDelete