-

-

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Catch Up May-June 2013


Eli turns 1!  We all survived his first Year!  Isn't he so cute!

Let the Summer Begin - We had a pool given to us and it was Soooo Nice to be able to jump in the pool any and almost every day of the summer.




Our little town of Tebbetts Pop 500 had its summer festival.  It was a blast for little kids. 

We built a turtle Sanctuary by the house to rescue all the turtles Sammy(our dog) brings to us, and sometimes we just pick them up off the road and bring them home because the boys love the turtles. 
Turtle Release Time. 

Feeding the Cows next door


3 comments:

  1. I am loving these pictures, to see a little more of your fam, your home, and your adventures. Glad you are doing catch-up blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for Catch-up blogging!!! It is so fun to see all these pics and hear your stories. I'm so glad (and impressed) that you are doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, these pics I have NOT seen. It must have been when I wasn't getting the email alerts that you had posted. I get them now. I knew I must have missed something because I remember being shocked that you had a pool when it came up later. Such fun pictures. You guys certainly take advantage of all your land, and all of the cultural events that happen all around you. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete