-

-

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I bet you thought my computer died or I moved to third world country with no internet connection.....

Hello!  Yes, I know, it has been quite some time since I wrote.  I am just letting you all know that i am still alive.  I did not, however, move to a third world country.  I just have two kids 1 and under and a puppy and a  husband who just had surgery, and, needless to say, I am little crazy.  I have a goal though. Never fear! I am going to try and blog once or twice a week.  I know that it is a truly ambitious goal for my current situation, but blogging is important to me.  For one, I want to chronicle all of the things in my kiddos lives and my life and Kenny's life.  Second, it is a great "me-time" thing, which, as of late, is in high demand, but quite scarce around my house.

Looking forward to updating you, slow, but surely....  Happy Tuesday all!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're back! I hope things are going well for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. We miss your blogging. You are great writer and it was always fun to read what was going on in your life, heart & soul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to a picture of your puppy and a picture of your boys on Halloween. . . I am behind on blogging again myself though so I can't be too demanding. :)

    ReplyDelete